Champion Armor advice needed

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Champion Armor advice needed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:17 pm

Rentor
So i need to work on my armor, what would be the best, ok not the best for champion. I will work on my rift armor(have boots now) and i know once mines of moria comes out it will be time to upgrade again.
So, should i get quest armor? morrored if so what kind) or is there something out there i just dont know about for champion? any info will do

thanks
Rentor
Hi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Revonator
Mirrored is good, all mirrored armor has the same stats. So the differencesd are a matter of your prefrence to appearance.
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Syro
Mirrored.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Rentor
anyone here ion the Kin have a set of elven mirrored for sale?

Rentor
Hi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:34 am

Dolgan-Pen
Mirrored Ancient is the best crafted for Champs, but it can be expensive/time consuming.

Bang for the buck-wise, Burnished is very good and would be suggestions if you don't have the cash/time to get the Mirrored.
Penumbra
Dolgan - 50 Dwarf Champion - GM Weaponsmith
Calinis - 50 Elf Loremaster - Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 am

Rentor
Well, I have been saving up for armor and weapons so i think I will go for Mirrored stuff for now. Ill see if i can get a deal off trade on the main lotr forums. I would like to get some etched lewelery but that stuff cost too much so my alt is almost GM ill just try and craft it myself

Rentor
Hi

Return to “Lord of the Rings”