It is with fondness, I bid you farewell, but not goodbye!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

It is with fondness, I bid you farewell, but not goodbye!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 am

Revonator
It is time for me to leave my beloved SSX. You are all my friends, and I hope we can still group/fellow in-game. You are all like family to me.

There is no drama, issues, or "wrong-doing", I just have come to the point in my gaming that I want to experience more end-game content.

I will not be far away, and as long as I am welcome, I plan to remain on the forums.

See you in-game my dear friends!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

Re: It is with fondness, I bid you farewell, but not goodbye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:41 am

El Oso
Revonator wrote:It is time for me to leave my beloved SSX. You are all my friends, and I hope we can still group/fellow in-game. You are all like family to me.

There is no drama, issues, or "wrong-doing", I just have come to the point in my gaming that I want to experience more end-game content.

I will not be far away, and as long as I am welcome, I plan to remain on the forums.

Bummer.

We as a kin & I personally will miss you dearly.

Good luck & I hope the end game content brings you everything you are missing from your Lotro experience!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:11 am

FalconX
Revonator wrote:It is time for me to leave my beloved SSX. You are all my friends, and I hope we can still group/fellow in-game. You are all like family to me.

It's been a pleasure to be your kinmate, and it'll be just as much a pleasure to fellow with you in the future! I'll be seeing you around the moors my friend! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:28 am

El Oso
Falcathir wrote:I'll be seeing you around the moors my friend! :D
As a WARG, I hope! :eek: :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:50 am

backpain
See you around bro.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 am

Christhalion
See ya in Middle Earth, and the occasional Grocery Store Runs... wait do we need a raid for that? :)
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:57 pm

backpain
Although it is Philly, I still think it is a small fellowship quest.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Syro
Be sure to send Bink 10 gold! Daily!

Peace, brother.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Revonator
Bink is like a bank now, send him 10 gold and recieve it back in the mail 2 weeks later :D

;D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Ozgafen
Except he keeps the interest!!!

Oh, and see you around Rev. Was fun finding on the creep's side last night. At least you died with dignity unlike that chicken-lover Moof.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Revonator
Ozgafen wrote:Except he keeps the interest!!!

Oh, and see you around Rev. Was fun finding on the creep's side last night. At least you died with dignity unlike that chicken-lover Moof.
My warg is blue, he dies a lot :D

Return to “Lord of the Rings”