Farewell to my good friends.

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Farewell to my good friends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 pm

backpain
I know these things rarely come with warning. Which in my mind is a good thing, because I can say in all honesty there is no reason beyond me wanting to take a different direction in LOTRo. But I have decided to make a change in LOTRo and move my account to a different server with some other friends that I have known some in real life and some online for years.

I in no way hold any hard feelings or bad memories from my time here at SSX, and will miss you all greatly. I count you all friends and it a priviledge to have been a part of SSX-LoTRo but there was a spacific reason why I started playing this game in the first place and in time I got away from that, and recently I have found playing it somewhat hollow, I believe it is because I have gotten away from the reason I started.

I will miss each and every one of you folks and will always hold dear the times we have had running around this world we call Elendilmir. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I probably won't be able to log in until my account is moved, so I won't be able to see you all in game. I guess there isn't much more to say than "good bye"... what a horrid term. Well, I guess I will call it "so long" for now. :(

Your Friend,
backpain aka Mike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Christhalion
Very disappointed to see you go, but I'll see you around I'm sure. Take care man!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm

FalconX
I wish you the best of luck! Been a pleasure being in this kinship with you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:04 pm

El Oso
I'm sad to hear you're leaving us, BP!

I hope you find Gladden to be more conducive to your playstyle & that your new kinship brings you & Dave everything you feel you're missing from Lotro.

Take care, man!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Ardith
Take care of yourself Backpain and enjoy the magical land of Gladden!

I hope you find a place there to revitalize your interest in LOTRO just as SSX did for me when I returned to the game. We will certainly be here should you ever choose to return to Elendilmir!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 am

Christhalion
When I said Go to Gladden.... I really didn't mean it!!!!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:02 am

Stracius
Been a pleasure :) .

And we'll always be here - even in other games. Feel free to stick around on the forums as new groups always pop up and we'd be glad to have you join us in them. Don't even have to play anything to remain a member here :lol: .

Otherwise, until our paths cross again, have fun and enjoy your gaming :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Wulfsmark
Good luck BP!!! Hope to see you around!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Syro
Peace, my friend :)

Return to “Lord of the Rings”