Thanks for the good times!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Thanks for the good times!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:36 am

Christhalion
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the good times I've had here at SSX. I really have mixed feelings about doing this, but I feel it is best for me to leave the kin that I have grown to know and love for no other reason than to get some more things done in game with a more active kin. I know alot of our kin have left to play AOC and then recently many have had some RL issues causing them to leave. I find myself alot being the only one in game at primetimes now or with a choice few on doing random things. I will be going to Defenders of the Greyflood, and will still be around, so I hope you all add me to your friends list, and let me know when you are doing things, or need help. Thanks for all the laughs and good times, and I look forward to many more!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:14 pm

El Oso
I'm sorry to see you go, Chris

Good luck

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:49 am

Stracius
Hope you find what you're looking for. Thanks for the good times :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Syro
I wish you much peace and happiness, friend. Our gaming lives are all about fun and fellowship in-game. SSX is all about the friendship in-game and out.

Now read Rev's cloak and say, "I quit" to my face! :D :D

You will make a great contribution to your new Kin. They are lucky to have you!

Rick

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:28 am

Deimos
Best of luck out there, Christhalion. I'm sure our paths will cross in the game again at some point, more than likely out in the Moors somewhere. :)

You deserve the best, so good luck in your new adventures!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 am

Wulfsmark
Good luck Chris!!! Have fun and I hope you find what you looking for!!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:11 am

Ardith
There's another one to cross off my list of elves to drive away from the kinship! MwahahahaHA!

No really, you are one of the most awesome elves I've ever played a game with and I've even come to realize (mean as you can sometimes be) that the wonderful character you've displayed in-game is a reflection of the man behind the screen! Keep up the good work!

DotG are lucky to have you. So lucky, in fact, I think I need to charge them a monthly fee for putting you on their roster.

If you have AIM let me know. I don't want to lose touch with you!

:( :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:36 am

Christhalion
Thanks so much for your kind words... means so much... and I'm not going anywhere so make sure you all add me to your lists and talk to me!!!!!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:19 am

Revonator
Oh you are on my list Pal ;)

muhahahaha!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Christhalion
rofl :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Syro
Sorry, but my friends list was reserved for gold farmers only!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”