Forum Moderators

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum Moderators

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
To get this started I have tried to give each server some form of representation within the moderation group and have chosen people based upon past moderation experience from the Roster. As Doomsayer appears to have the most people on it I have given them two moderators.

If people want names changing, or the list upping to a couple of people per server, I'm more than happy to do that, just let me know. I figured it would be better to set up a temporary list of moderators until you guys decide exactly who you want on the list.

So for now your moderators are:

Padishar - Doomsayer(PVP)
Magdalena - Doomsayer(PVP)
Faernath - Thog(PVE)
Scorpius - Wildsoul(PVP)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Magdalena
Would it be possible to get Undrin added to this list? He's being roped in to help pad and I keep the lists updated etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sure, I've added him to the group :)

Edit - I've also removed Faernath from the list as he isn't playing the game anymore. If anyone wants to suggest a replacement for him, feel free. You guys know more about who would be suitable than I!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Age of Conan”