Just joined

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Just joined

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Zephir
Well I just created a nation, St Georges Island, and joined the SSX alliance.

So add His Royal Highness Zephir King of St Georges Island and his ecstatically happy voodoo worshiping zombies ummm I mean subjects.

Zeph.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Kon
Great to see you join up! Added you to the member list. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 am

Messiah
Yippie!

I'll send you some aid as soon as a slot opens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 am

Stracius
Zephy still lives! :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Zephir
Yup I'm still alive and kicking :D

What with work and kids I just haven't had a lot of time for games, and not been too interested in most of the games out there.

But I lurk in the forums and occasionally drop into IRC.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

Return to “Cyber Nations”