A Sudden Move

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

A Sudden Move

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 am

W11chter
Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts (PUKE), Nueva Vida, Global Democratic Alliance (GDA), United Blue Directorate (UBD), Genesis, and the Foreign Division (TFD) have all withdrawn from the BLEU bloc over the past two days, crippling BLEU's strength. I will try to get more information.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:14 am

Jericho78
Yeah I noticed too.....digging for some info as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:30 am

W11chter
A conference has been started at the Foreign Affairs Office of Nueva Vida. I'm in it, but can't say anything for sure. In short, the majority of the BLEU alliances wanted a non-aggression bloc for economic purposes, not a bloc that would lock them into a network of strange treaties. Nueva Vida is looking to extend its resource trading networks and its tech deal market, I think. More later.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:07 am

Kon
After several large Blue alliances that were not in BLEU formed the Agora bloc, and the guys at BLEU decided that it would be better to ditch the military pact in order to avert another large war. Basically, they were afraid that Agora was planning to forcefully pry the Blue sphere out of BLEU's hands with another war, and given BLEU's current state so soon GWV, they decided that would probably not end well for them.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “Cyber Nations”