Mmmm, what to do?

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Mmmm, what to do?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Ozone
KK, so I'm approaching my 3 week anniversary, my infrastructure is cranking 150, I got about 1,500 peons who are all jumping up and down happy (even with tax rate at 28%).

But, I misread the initial instructions via Messiah and applied for NV membership. I have a list of tasks to complete to full membership and I'm halfway through them.

If SSX is actually a team, should I ditch my NV alliance and sign over to SSX? Or is this considered bad play?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Syro
Come join us :)

You can re-apply for TVE acceptance as a Tech Seller and thank NV most graciously for understanding your original intent to join TVE as a Shattered Star Exile member. All good. :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:07 am

Kon
Oh, you actually applied to NV? I thought you were only using their AA. :lol:

Don't worry about it. Just switch to Shattered Star Exiles. I'll talk to the people at NV and take care of it. I'm sure they'll understand.

EDIT: I talked to bassman, and he said that it is no problem, and that you should simply switch your AA. You have been removed from the Cadets roster and added to TVE.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Ozone
Interesting. In NV I had controlled a Republic with freely mixed religion and I was doing very well.

Now that I've signed with the Exiles to keep my people happy I've switched to a Totalitarian government with Voodoo as the main religion.

What the hell have you guys been doing to these poor imaginary people?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm

Syro
Haha. My people rejected religion all together a few weeks ago. They have always wanted me to be a dictator but I refuse. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 am

W11chter
@Syro

:D I'm more pusillanimous. I will give in to their desires. Every couple of weeks these Germanic people decide they want a new religion and government. I have no problem making them happy, as long as they keep the economy growing.
It's amazing how my CN ethics reflect in no way what I really think. :nervous:
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 am

Ozone
@ Syro and Wacht...

I've gone from a semi-democratic republic which endorsed freedom of religion to a totalitarian government enforcing beliefs including, but not limited to, raising the dead.

Bit of a shift there, took me by surprise.

Return to “Cyber Nations”