Applying!

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Applying!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Orinol
Nation name: Palzistan
Ruler name: Orinol
Nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... _ID=246992
Previous alliances and reasons for leaving: MCXA - Declining political environment within the government, and a good deal of in-fighting
Are you at war or on any ZI lists? If so, list which alliances: None!

Looking forward to speaking with all of you. I think I recognize a few old names from SSX-LOTRO!
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

Re: Applying!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Kon
Hey, Orinol! I was always sadly ignorant of the LOTRO group's happenings, but I see that you were a member of the kin there at one time. Seeing as the SSX really has no kind of resignation process, and your last post on these forums was only 8 months ago (even the CN group was around by that time), I don't even see an application as being necessary. I'll go ahead and welcome you to the CN group. Feel free to change your AA, and welcome back. ;)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:04 am

Syro
WB brother! Great to see your return!

If I could take you out for a run, then I would do my best to get you killed. Since it doesn't work that way here, I will see if I can get someone to nuke ya! ;D

Just change your alliance to Shattered Star Exiles ... no need for the SSX Recruit bit. You're already a rock star.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 am

Orinol
Syro! Great to see you man. Faernath had mentioned that you're on here!!

Thank you guys for the welcome into the community. To be honest, I was getting sick of the large-scale alliance... very un-friendly for the most part. I'm really looking forward to getting active in here, and hopefully help grow SSX!

haha and Syro, feel free to send a nuke or two my way. I'm lacking some radiation in my life!
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 am

Jericho78
Didn't they tell ya? Nukes make you glow. :D

Welcome to you, don't think we know each other but heck, that won't be a prob. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Syro
Haha!

It's always great to have dear friends gaming with us. Faernath and I had a blast in the early Lotro days. Our motto... "Who needs a healer? We got a Captain!" I would love to see more Lotro peeps join us in Cybernation. So glad to have you aboard, Orinol!

SSX folks are a great community in any gaming experience. (My personal bias.)

Now, about the nukes... :p

Return to “Cyber Nations”