Recruitment

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Recruitment

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:30 am

Kon
Due to both the stalling in the construction of our tech matrix, and the fact that we have recently lost a few members to the summer's business, I have decided to start up limited spam mailing recruitment of newly created nations. I will try out a few trial messages and see what seems to be most effective. I will put up some winners in a post so anyone who wants to can also help recruit. All of these messages will accurately portray our alliance and its ideals, and will not attempt to rake in large numbers of members with promises of aid or anything of that sort. I know some of you still have some concerns regarding this method of recruitment, but the truth of the matter is that it is both the most popular and most effective method in CN, and I refuse to let the CN group slowly die due to the stagnation and decreasing inactivity that kills so many alliances.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Recruitment

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:45 am

Stracius
*Glances at the LotRO group* Ya know, I used to be opposed to such methods, but now I can't help but to wonder if that wouldn't have been the better route. Stagnation is always the big enemy of communities, and as yet I've not figured out how to combat it... Let us know how it goes?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “Cyber Nations”