Fendel Liquidation

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Fendel Liquidation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Wulfsmark
I have decided to call it quits and have some assets that I want to distribute out amongst our alliance nations. No sense having all Fendel's wealth vanish when so many can benefit. Messiah has been kind enough to volunteer and help accomplish this. I have had lots of fun and enjoyed building my nation, but it is just not keeping my attention any more.

So if you are sticking around and would like some of the aid please say so now or forever hold your peace.

Thanks again, you guys are great!! :D

Wulfie

Re: Fendel Liquidation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Messiah
I will be administering the distribution of Wulfie's assets. She has a sizable cash reserve which is easily tranlated into tech, which I think interests most of us. It would be quicker to disburse tech, cash and soldiers to everyone in turn, but the benefit to each nation would be far less than simply disbursing tech.

So, what I need to know from each of you is the following:
- do you intend to stay in the game for at least another 3 months
- are you interested in disbursements of technology
- are you available to receiv disbursements as soon as October 15th?

Disbursements will start on the 15 and follow in order of response.

If anyone is interested in permanently managing Wulfie's nation after the disbursement, please let both of us know.

Messiah
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Kon
Maybe this is a good time to announce the following:

Some of you may remember NWRoyale, a fairly well-known and respected member of the CN community who was to help me start SSX up on CN, but was called away shortly after last year's war due to RL. Well, he came back to CN about a month ago, and has been catching up on the state of the game. Frankly, he's been paying a lot more attention than me. The reason nothing has been going on here is because I haven't had the time to set goals for the alliance, and nobody else has really seemed compelled to step up to the plate. NWR initially thought of founding his own new alliance, but we spoke a couple days ago, and he is planning to come back to SSX with a couple other friends to help breathe new life into our alliance, and help it grow in both numbers and development. Of course, I was never "leader" of the alliance by any stretch; we are supposed to be a democratic collective of sorts, where anyone can make propositions, and everyone's opinion on them is weighed equally. This will remain the same, except for the fact that there will be more than one person participating.

What do you guys think about this? Good idea, bad? Do you, Wulfie, think you could reconsider leaving CN and at least seeing how this goes, assuming we decide to allow in the new guys?
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 am

Jericho78
I am all for changes, especially development, growth and more new faces. Yes Wulfie, please do reconsider.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 am

Inquisitor
@messiah: yes, yes, and yes.

@kahn: sounds like a plan
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm

W11chter
@Messiah

Yes, yes, yes.

@Kahn

How could we possibly object?
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:49 am

Wulfsmark
I think it sounds like a great idea. And thanks, but I don't think I will continue with CN. I have made up my mind :D .

I will still be around the forums though :thumb:

Messiah, let me know if there is anything you need me to do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Vince Glortho
Sorry to see you go Wulfie, but I am definitely in!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 am

Kon
Sorry to see you go, Wulfie. Hopefully we will meet up again soon somewhere else!

Messiah, I could definitely use some of that tech, as I realized after my last big infra-buying spree that I have advanced well into tech buyer territory, but I have virtually no tech at the present moment. :shake:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:24 am

Jericho78
Kahn wrote:Sorry to see you go, Wulfie. Hopefully we will meet up again soon somewhere else!

Messiah, I could definitely use some of that tech, as I realized after my last big infra-buying spree that I have advanced well into tech buyer territory, but I have virtually no tech at the present moment. :shake:
Same here. My tech level has been stagnant for quite a long time now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 am

Messiah
I logged back in today to contiue disbursing Wulfie's assets. Some of you should have aid waiting. Since there are more than 5 nations waiting for tech, everyone will have to take turns skipping delivery.

In possibly bad news, in my flu induced mental malaise today, I mistakenly logged into Wulfie's account and my account from the same IP. We both have warnings on our acounts for aid I sent her last month and tech she sent me. I am not sre how serious they are about this IP issue, and I will fight any action admin may take, but be aware that one or both accounts may experience trouble in the near future.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 am

Wulfsmark
If there is anything that I can do to help with this please let me know.

I hope you are feeling better soon. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:40 am

Miasma
They're major sticklers about it. Just going to have to be excruciatingly careful from here on out.

I don't know if there is any money floating about, but I'm saving up for a Stock Market Wonder, and can use all I can get.
(Thanks to Ghozer for the money he gave me)

Also, take care Messiah.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Inquisitor
Apparently the sender no longer has the required amount of tech for this aid package :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Miasma
Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Messiah
Inquisitor, your tech is now available.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Inquisitor
TY TY :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 am

Messiah
Aid as been delivered. Check your account to see if its your turn.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Inquisitor
Someoen beat me to accepting :)
No signature

Return to “Cyber Nations”