Ouroboros Application

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Ouroboros Application

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 am

Ouroboros
Nation name: The Eternal Return
Ruler name: Ouroboros
Nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... _ID=378562
Previous alliances and reasons for leaving: World Federation, I deleted due to inactivity
Are you at war or on any ZI lists? If so, list which alliances: Nope

Re: Ouroboros Application

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 am

Kon
Hey Ouro, welcome back to CN. It was nice talking to you on IRC earlier. Sorry I was less talkative towards the end, I was wrapped up in talking to the 57th. If you have still have any questions or concerns, or even suggestions, feel free to speak your mind. That's what the SSX is all about. ;)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 am

Jericho78
Welcome to SSX Ouroboros. Hope you have a long and fruitful journey with us. Need anything or have questions, just ask. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 am

Miasma
Welcome to our humble abode.

I hope you like it here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

Kon
As I suspected, it seems he's bailed on us. After dropping the "SSX Recruit" AA, he has now joined MHA. He got on IRC shortly after responding to my recruitment message and expressed a lot of concerns with our forums, saying they were unorganized and "noobish," and I repeatedly turned down his offer to get us an offsite IPB board for the CN group. He generally seemed displeased that we are simply a part of the wider community, and clearly wanted to separate us. His repeated suggestions to change to a more traditional CN alliance were a pretty obvious ploy to gain some authority, saying how he was great and had experience in pretty much every typical government role.

In the future, we need to make sure that we remain wary of these types of power-grabbers who try to exploit and hijack our egalitarian management style for their personal gain, in the name of "reform."
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 am

Stracius
Kahn wrote:...our forums, saying they were unorganized and "noobish,"...
Oh... I thought we *were* a buncha noobs. I hate it when I make dumb assumptions like that >.<
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am

Miasma
Kahn wrote:In the future, we need to make sure that we remain wary of these types of power-grabbers who try to exploit and hijack our egalitarian management style for their personal gain, in the name of "reform."

I think we should work on a system to preempt that kind of power-grab.
I just don't know what. Anything I can think of compromises what we stand for.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Whizbang
Yeah, don't change anything. :P

Seriously though, don't change what you have going. If people don't like it, point them to the door. You guys have something unique here and I wouldn't let a bunch of twats think they can come in and change something that has worked for you all for over, what is it now, a decade?
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Return to “Cyber Nations”