I am become death, destroyer of worlds

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

I am become death, destroyer of worlds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Inquisitor
I would like to thank Dr. Oppenheimer.
No signature

Re: I am become death, destroyer of worlds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
There's only room for one evil demigod around here. Find another personality to mimic :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Stracius
Really? Hmm, well I was willing to share, but I guess that means you're both out of luck. At least until Sept. rolls around again. Mwahahaha. Muuwahahahahahahaha.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Inquisitor
Sadly, neither of you get the joke ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 am

Ozone
Didn't Oppenheimer quote that from a Hindu text or somewhat after he realized the bomb (the big one) worked? Did your CN alter ego develop the Manhattan Project or have its first successful nuke test? I'd like to be romantic and think you destroyed a neighboring country but that may have had reprocussions.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Inquisitor
Give that man a (radioactive) cigar.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I still say it was a play for my position (that Strac most certainly did NOT take!!!!!!) ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Cyber Nations”