War and Peace

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

War and Peace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 am

Kon
A lot of shit happened today. Most of it was stupid. People got nuked, peace was achieved, things were said, threats were made, I left IAA, I came back, we laughed, we cried, we prepared for war, and made peace again. All in all, it was the single most eventful day I've ever had in my three years in this game. I'll write something more thorough when I'm not dead tired and my wrist doesn't hurt from typing all night.

All you need to know right now is that we are NOT going to war tonight. Or soon. Unless something else happens. Ignore all the stuff in your inbox. What will be happening is I'll be making a public apology to some mental cripple for letting other people know he writes Harry Potter fanfiction. Yes, that almost sparked a world war. When Anubis reads this he will laugh.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: War and Peace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
:lol:

I expect a report on this. Curse them for deleting the thread.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Cyphon88
Ditto the above.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Whizbang
So then I'm guessing that Xiphosis backed down, much like Chim did earlier in the day. Sorry to see you have to make a public apology over this, Kahn. But think for just one moment...you brought joy to the world for a few hours last night. :lol:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Messiah
Always stirring the kettle, Kahn. I can't wait to hear the story.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Jericho78
WTF just happened? All of a sudden I get a PM saying we are in Defcon 2 and Kahn will be ZIed???? I will never go against my fellow SSX but please Kahn, we need some news. What did you do now, or didn't do? LOL :sweat:

Which imbecile made another stupid decision this time? And over Harry Potter????? :smack:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Zephir
Weeeeeellll

There is this guy Xiphos, leader of an alliance called GOD, who has an over inflated ego and likes to fly off the handle.

He also likes to write and post Harry Potter fan fiction on a couple of sites.

Khan posted in the Open World Forum about Xiphos' fan fiction including links :)

It seems that Xiphos wasn't too pleased to have his fan fiction brought to the attention of the CN community. Khan's post got deleted and he got a forum warning for an alleged OOC personal attack on Xiphos.

Xiphos then demanded that IAA kick Khan out and allow him to be ZI'd or GOD would go to war against us. Chim, the emporer was wavering as he didn't want to see IAA destroyed in such a stupid war, but eventually after some discussion decided we would go to war to defend Kahn and promptly resigned as emperor, and appointed Voodoo Nova as the new emporer.

After Xiphos realised he wasn't going to get his way a settlement was reached, Khan has to make a public apology and war was averted.

Really it wass all pretty hilairious stuff.

Zeph.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
:lol:

Kahn, and everyone else, know that this was completely worth it. Also, thanks to Zeph, I have an early copy of the thread to use as blackmail material should Xiph ever annoy me.

All in all it was a great evening. And what's one little warning and an averted war after all when you brought joy to so many? :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Cyber Nations”