Guild standard...

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Guild standard...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 am

Ozone
I was messing about with the banner editor and such and decided to scope out some of the bonuses we could apply at guild level 6 with no cost.

There were a few good general ones (+ armor, + toughness, etc...) but I kept looking at a specific one - +3% Experience.

I thought, this would be nice for everyone, then thought, 'lets see how it looks and then I'll suggest it in the forum'.

I thought I had seen an option to preview the bonus and cancel it.

BUT! Once I hit the bonus, I realized the previous 'preview option' was a figment of my imagination as it clearly didn't exist, much like they tell me the leprachaun I keep seeing doesn't.

So I managed to assign the experience bonus to the banner. I guess this means that if anyone has a banner, they get +3% Experience at the moment.

I tried to cancel it as this was done without consult and by accident, but I think the guild leader has to do so.

If we like it we can keep it. If we don't, I apologize and maybe you should take away my ability to mess about with buttons as I'm naturally curious and sometimes have no clue what I'm doing while I press them*.

Oz

*Funny story about that and the first time I had to treat a patient with inferential current treatment (a.k.a. industrial strength TENS machine)...the leprachaun thought it was hysterical.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Axavier
Iwas thinking about the 5% to renown, but no biggie. we get another point at rank 6 anyway. :thumb:
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

Return to “Warhammer Online”