It's dead Jim

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

It's dead Jim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Ozone
OK, its been dwindling. Only about 3-4 servers up for each order. Shame, there were a lot of nice improvements and patches.

So, after 2-3 weeks off doing boards I jumped back in tonight. For an hour of running about (at 6pm on a Friday night) on a medium population server I encountered 1 other player.

Gonna ditch the ongoing subscription and go to the console for a while (till Star Trek MMO shows up).

Might be time to throw the tarp over this forum, don't think it has a chance in Hell to revive at this point.

Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: It's dead Jim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Noted. A shame, but these thiings seem to be happening a lot to MMOs lately :(

Forum archived.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Warhammer Online”