Blah, where are my afterburners?

Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Blah, where are my afterburners?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:07 pm

Ambush
This has gotta be the weirded thing, my afterburners don't work. It sounds like it clicks in then out right away, and it doesn't use my afterburner fuel or nothin, for some reason they just don't work, any solutions?

its not my joystick cause i get the same result by using the TAB button.
also i've installed the latest patch too...
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:23 pm

Ambush
ok nevermind, i installed the FreeSpace2 Open patch and it works, but now the game freezes every 10 minutes....blah why will nothing work right....
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:56 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
At least you're back ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm

BlackDove
You should get on IRC...having a real-time talk about making it run correctly is helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:54 pm

c
Set it to W98 compatibility mode.

That should fix the burner problem. But FS2open really is the way to go. ;)

AftBurners no Gass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:36 am

Harbinger
the failure maybe that you have all your source energy directed to shields or weaps, and turn off match speed before engaging,

the devils workshop

Harb

Re: AftBurners no Gass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:59 am

QuantumDelta
Harbinger wrote:the failure maybe that you have all your source energy directed to shields or weaps, and turn off match speed before engaging,

the devils workshop

Harb
:shake:
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

You're not the only one

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:02 am

5ummerBreeze
I installed FS2 on a friends PC (cause his is 400x better) and afterburners didnt work on his either. :confused: Though they do work on mine, I never found out the problem. Just know, you're not alone.
The Sexiest Priest You'll Ever Meet!!

Realm: Hyjal
Marivel - 60 UD Holy/Disc Priest
Mashirak - 60 UD Ice/Arcane Mage
Fastwind - 48 T Feral Druid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:40 pm

Ambush
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha common now i've been playin FS way to long to not relize that, i know its wasn't the shields and weapons but thanks,

i did fix the problem tho.....can't remeber how, i think i got the latest patch and it worked fine

Return to “FreeSpace”