Star Trek Online Forum Request

Join us in Star Trek Online, and boldly go where no one has gone before!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Star Trek Online Forum Request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 am

Messiah
Anny, I pmed you a forum request, but I'll post it here incase you didn't see it or in case anyone else can do it.

We've enough members and have formalized our presence in Star Trek Online. Can we have a dedicated forum when it is convenient, please?

And thanks!
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

Re: Star Trek Online Forum Request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 pm

M.Steiner
Was going to reply to Strac's post in the STO thread yesterday about this but it slipped my mind :)

Anny hasn't been around for a couple of days due to a having to replace his PSU so he hasn't been slacking or anything hehe. He may be back tonight but I've created a forum for you guys which looks to have appeared on the index okay now (though didn't at first). I'll move these threads over there in a few mins.

2 questions!. Any ideas which of you guys would like to be put as STO mods? and what would you like as the STO forum description? - I'm gonna leave the mods for Anny to do when he returns. I've created a usergroup for STO moderators but I'm not sure how to apply the group & global mods to the forum so they can mod it, with permissions & all.. Will be able to add a forum motto/description though. :thumb:

[Edit: I've just added a temporary description to the forum (nabbed it from the official site) since I thought it sounded quite appropriate, it can be changed to something more fitting later though if you guys have anything in mind.]
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Look who's back in business and wanting to flay someone alive for messing with the forum setup....kidding ;)

Sorry about the delay Mess, only just seen your PM a few minutes ago now that the PC is repaired. As MS said, a list of four mods would be helpful along with a forum description - I'll just run through and make sure the Permissions settings etc are ok, but it looks like this place is effectively good to go those aside.

Shout if you need anything else. Now that the PC is sorted normal service will resume. Sorry about the hold up as I say.

Also, thanks muchly MS for doing this while I was unavailable :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Messiah
Thanks MS.

And no worries Anny. I suppose you can't do everything around here. ;)
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Messiah wrote:And no worries Anny. I suppose you can't do everything around here. ;)
That's exactly what I want you to think :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 am

Stracius
Messiah wrote:Thanks MS.

And no worries Anny. I suppose you can't do everything around here. ;)

I think you meant to say "anything", not "everything". No worries though, I'm fluent in reading typo.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “Star Trek Online”