Topic Labelling Rules

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Topic Labelling Rules

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ok, welcome everyone to the football forum. The purpose for this forum is to contain all football related discussions, be they related to games we are playing or real tournaments, so that other forums - in particular General - are not spammed with that content.

Obviously, that purpose means that there are a lot of potential foci for topics. With the Fantasy Premier League, both Fantasy World Cup games, X11, and real tournaments, things could quickly become confusing without appropriate topic labelling. For that reason, we ask that members please prefix their topic titles with the abbreviation of the topic focus.

For example, "X11 - Questions Regarding Transfer Policy", or "FPL - 2009/10 Season Game".

The hope is that this will help prevent confusion, clearly indicating what topics relate to which foci. Obviously, if you're just going to call your thread "World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread" there is no need for a prefix as the focus is obvious. But generally, if people could follow that rule it would be greatly appreciated and hopefully make life easier for everyone :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”