X11 - About Recent Changes

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

X11 - About Recent Changes

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Whizbang
Here's some handy information I found about recent changes made to the game:

Match experience is given more importance
This change was described in an announcement released Tuesday in Xpert Daily. You can find that article here.
Therefore we will only present the basics here.

* A development value is introduced that will be used instead of the average form in the season update. The development value will work the same way as the average form did in the season update.
* The development value is an accumulated value based on the player's average form and the player's match experience during the season.
* The more match experience a player gets during the season the better it will be for the player.
* The players will get the match experience not only from the teammates but also from the opponents. (Is applied in all leagues from today)

Beside the things mentioned above there is really no major difference between how it worked before. Just read the new development value as you did with the average form before. It isn't more complicated than that.

The reason for this change is mainly to compensate the disadvantage of playing many matches during the season compared to the other teams in the league. It will then make it more advantageous to put some effort into the cup matches.

This change regarding the development value is applied for leagues with a season start date from the 15th of March only. All other league will work the same way as before with the average form until a new season is created.

The changes concerning how the players get match experince is applied in all leagues from today.

Other small changes and adjustments
1) The loyalty bonus that is added to manager's merit value when he applies for a job in the job centre is now limited to 4 years. This means that it won't make any difference if the manager has been in his current club 4 or 6 years, the loyalty bonus will be the same.
2) When there are less than 2 days left to the closure of the transfer window there will be higher restrictions regarding the asking price. As the player will be on the transfer list for a lot less time the asking price must be at least 90% of the player's value. This restriction have been forced on us by cheaters and we may have to restrict it further to stop all possibilities to cheat.
3) The normal form update is now done before the match simulation instead of after. This change will make the form changes due to match situations more evident.
4) The manager's performance in the match has been given slightly more importance.
5) The manager grade the manager gets for a match will be slightly more dependent on the opponents manager performance in the match. This means that if you face a manager that is performing well tactically you will get higher grade than if the manager performed lousy tactically in the game. It was like this before to but it has been given slightly more importance.
6) Young players will risk to be reduce their skill slightly more than previously in cases where they 111qualify111 for skill reduction at the season update.
7) Young players tendency to have a normal form above 10 has been slightly reduced.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: X11 - About Recent Changes

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Mechanus wrote:3) The normal form update is now done before the match simulation instead of after. This change will make the form changes due to match situations more evident.
Confused a little about this one. So if a player goes into a match with 18 form, but breaks a leg during it that reduces them to 3 form, it is the 18 value that will be used within the 'average form' calculation instead of the three?

Or am I on completely the wrong lines with that?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”