Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
New league all set up as promised :) I did randomise my team in order to get it set up though - I'll do that properly in a week or two.

The code to join is: 243045-70066

As usual anyone is welcome. Would be nice to have some of the additional faces we've seen in the last few years back if anyone knows how to contact them :) Faren needs to challenge again at the very least!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Isileth
Joined. I shall proceed to ignore my team until 15 mins before the deadline as that tactic clearly works for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Whizbang
I is in!
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hope everyone has their squad sorted out by now? Only a few days left to pick it!

I hate my own, as is normal, so will probably use my wildcard within several weeks to fix it (again, as normal). I really struggle picking these squads initially for some reason :blank:

Regardless of that though, I hope we're all going to be in attendance for the seasonal IRC Soccer Saturday Kick Off this weekend? Shame on you if not! ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Isileth
Nope still havent even been to the site since I signed up. Whats the deadline?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Isileth wrote:Nope still havent even been to the site since I signed up. Whats the deadline?
Well the new season starts Saturday, so I'd get it done by Friday night at the latest :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Whizbang
Of course I'll be there for the annual IRC Football Saturday kickoff. I wouldn't be sane if I wasn't dragging my ass out of bed bright and early to catch the start of a glorious new season.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 am

Isileth
Whats that? Its 5:55am on Saturday morning and you really want to go to bed.

Well if thats the case it can only mean one thing, once again you left sorting your FPL team out far far to late and now have to rush to do it while extremely tired because you wont actually be awake in time for kickoff.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Isileth wrote:Whats that? Its 5:55am on Saturday morning and you really want to go to bed.

Well if thats the case it can only mean one thing, once again you left sorting your FPL team out far far to late and now have to rush to do it while extremely tired because you wont actually be awake in time for kickoff.
:lol:

Nothing new there then!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:28 am

Cyphon88
What's worse than losing to Isi? Losing to me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Cyphon88 wrote:What's worse than losing to Isi? Losing to me.
Why do I get the feeling this was mockery at my expense? :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Whizbang
Anubis wrote:
Cyphon88 wrote:What's worse than losing to Isi? Losing to me.
Why do I get the feeling this was mockery at my expense? :(
Because it probably was. :lol:

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Isileth
Well I sat back and gave you all enough time to write up your own speeches congratulating me but I can understand how difficult it must be for you to have to sit and watch me lift the coveted FPL trophy for the...*cough*...4th time in a row.

So to be gentle on you all I shall officially award it to myself.

I want to thank my friends and family who have supported me all the way, while I most likely would have achieved this without their help mentioning them pads out the speech.
To receive this award yet again is an incredibly humbling experience and one that I hope reaches out to all those reading this and makes them believe that if they want something enough and are willing to work for it and compete at something that I haven't also entered, then they to could have their own collection of internet trophies.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
This is why nobody likes you, and hasn't for four years :(

Next season I'll get that trophy!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”