FM 2015

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

FM 2015

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Isileth
I'm sure there we be at least a few of us interested in this coming out. They had kept the new features pretty much secret till right up to the launch announcement so I know I certainly wasn't sure what was being added.

However I am very pleased they have finally put in the one last big missing feature.
Movember

For years Football Manager has used the advertising hoardings within the game to promote a number of important charities. Now they have gone a step further and introduced Movember. Each November the generated faces of regens will begin growing mustaches which gradually develop over the course of the month.

Re: FM 2015

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:11 pm

M.Steiner
Passed this voucher on to Sl33py yesterday for buying some other games with but it will work against FM too:
---------------------

Football Manager 2015 | £23.10
· Use "BWG00E-QJP45O-INFGR1" at checkout for the above price. Code expires on Monday. Redeems on Steam. :thumb:

It is £29.99 on Steam right now but will probably go back to £34.99 when it releases next week (it is 30 quid on Amazon too). Nice saving there :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
M.Steiner wrote:Passed this voucher on to Sl33py yesterday for buying some other games with but it will work against FM too:
---------------------

Football Manager 2015 | £23.10
· Use "BWG00E-QJP45O-INFGR1" at checkout for the above price. Code expires on Monday. Redeems on Steam. :thumb:

It is £29.99 on Steam right now but will probably go back to £34.99 when it releases next week (it is 30 quid on Amazon too). Nice saving there :)
Oooo, thanks dude! Definitely buying now given that price :D

Also, the spineless selling out for Movember sickens me :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Isileth
As ever I shall wait on it. They will be sticking to their famous 3 patches and then were done philosophy and frankly it always needs all 3 patches if not more sadly. Every single fix they do in the previous games they seem to simply forget to put into the new ones and have to do it all over again.

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”