Fifa

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Fifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:30 pm

NF
Arbiter
Just wondering if anyone plays Fifa ('14 or Fifa World) on PC?

Fifa World is free and quite a giggle...
NF

Re: Fifa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:50 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I've never played FIFA on PC myself as I've always heard the ports were pretty poor. You not think that's the case? I'd be very inclined to pick it up if that's not true!

Currently I still play FIFA 13 mainly on my PS3, but also have fairly regular nights with friends to play 15 in a LAN environment. Really enjoyable game :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Fifa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:54 pm

NF
Arbiter
I've found Fifa 14 and Fifa World to be solid games though I'd agree the earlier incarnations on PC were pretty poor. Not got 15 so can't comment on that.

If you want to try it then I'd recommend trying Fifa World via Origin. It's free and has an interesting squad development mechanic and will give you an insight in to how the PC version plays. If you do give it a try give me a nudge on IRC and I'll try and drop in for a kick about.
NF

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”