I Have Seen The Future...

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

I Have Seen The Future...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
...And Arsenal are still fourth, in 3015... :blank:

If you guys haven't seen someone simulated football for 1000 years in FM. The results are pretty amazing!

Mech will at the very least be pleased to hear that 2015/16 is Liverpool's year in the PL ;) And 1000 years on, whilst it may be a doddering ruin, Anfield still pulls in crowds of 60k.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: I Have Seen The Future...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Isileth
"Most Team Goals 128 Aston Villa (1930/31)"

I guess even after a thousand years you cant improve on perfection.

Re: I Have Seen The Future...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
The Invincibles still stand strong too :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”