Shattered Star Premier League 2016/2017

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Shattered Star Premier League 2016/2017

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 am

Whizbang
We all know what time it is.

Code to join this league: 779630-210656

If Isi wins this year then he has to buy everyone a new house! :thumb:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: Shattered Star Premier League 2016/2017

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Whizbang wrote:If Isi wins this year then he has to buy everyone a new house! :thumb:
This. This is a requirement!!!

I'll sort my team out hopefully tomorrow, but this weekend at the latest :) About time we got the PL back!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Isileth
I am very sorry to say this year I have to announce my retirement.

Its actually something ive been on the verge of doing for the last 4-5 years really but as the title holder ive felt I should come back and defend it each time. This year however I have a lot of things going on with my family right now and there just no way I can commit that much of my time to this. And I do commit a hell of a lot of time to it. Its no coincidence I won each year, I am a very competitive person and when I go in for something like this I dive all the way in and ended up putting a stupid amount of time into it.

So while I will of course till be in chat watching the matches with you, the title is up for grabs this year.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that Isi - I hope that whatever is going on with your family isn't too serious and will resolve itself soon :(

I've still not done my own team yet, but it will be this weekend. Had a busy few days!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Team sorted!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:54 am

Whizbang
Sorry to hear that Isi. I hope you are able to get everything sorted and family life returns to normal. Know that we're here for you should you need us and that RL is always first priority to anything else. We'll always be here. We will see you in 2017/2018 season. :thumb:

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 am

Whizbang
So for the rest of you who haven't joined up yet, get your arse in gear and join in. Second week in 3 days time. Join up, roll the bones, go for glory.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”