Cleaning up the schematics in the guild bank

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Cleaning up the schematics in the guild bank

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Syn'n
It seems we have a lot of schems and I haven't really seen to much movement on them (other than me that is), so I was thinking of clearing them out and tossing them onto the GTN. Syn'n basically has no cash so once things sell or don't (in which case I'll either toss em back into the bank or vendor em), all proceeds will then be deposited into the bank to work towards another tab or for whatever else. I'm thinking of doing this after the tourny this weekend. So if there is anything that you think you can use or would like, please acquire them. I may hold off on doing this until later in the week depending on feedback. Reply here or in game if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks

Syn'n/Nemesi/Corupted

Re: Cleaning up the schematics in the guild bank

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 pm

M.Steiner
Ah yes, I remember you suggesting this recently. If they're not needed/being taken we may as well free up some space and make a bit of extra cash towards a 4th tab or something. Bank vault prices go up with each tab so every little helps, our next will cost 3.5m.
Seems like a good idea to me, Syn'n :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Cleaning up the schematics in the guild bank

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sounds like a good idea to me. No use just having stuff lying around cluttering the place up :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”