Ask the Devs....Mechanus answered?

A cult classic goes online! Futuristic warfare in 100 tonne death machines where the screams of your enemies can't be heard over the sounds of explosions!

Moderators: Global Moderators, MWO Moderators

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:24 am

Chimera
Saw this today:

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/10306- ... 4-answers/

Q: Will our Forum name be the same as our in-game name or will we be able to choose an alternate name in-game that is different from our Forum name? [MECHANUS]

A: Your ingame name and forum name will be the same. [GARTH]
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Re: Ask the Devs....Mechanus answered?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:35 am

Rock-n-Roll
Party on Garth

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 am

Stracius
Answered a question I had and featured Mech. :cool:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Whizbang
I was curious if we would be stuck with our forum names as pilot names. Seems that is the case. So I've also registered another account on the forums so I could have the pilot name I wanted. :thumb:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Aww, our little Mechie is growing up :D

*flees*
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Chimera
Yeah no fooling about the names. I'm not sure I'll stick with "chymera". I think I might try BlewFlames or Enquisitor or maybe even Loanstar.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

BlueFlames
Chimera wrote:Yeah no fooling about the names. I'm not sure I'll stick with "chymera". I think I might try BlewFlames or Enquisitor or maybe even Loanstar.
Loanstar was a good enough moustache-twirling alter-ego name that I did a search, and all of those names are available. Anyone else thinking that we should, at some point, have a skirmish between us and our mirror universe duplicates?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 am

Rock-n-Roll
I think I might grab Wudderstar.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Chimera
Anyone else thinking that we should, at some point, have a skirmish between us and our mirror universe duplicates?
Absolutely. I always wondered what I would look like sporting a Van Dyke beard...

Now if you're talking about the other folks that split off during the time of the Great SSC Schism, well...lets just say there would be a lot of DFA being carried out on my part.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 pm

BlueFlames
Chimera wrote:
Anyone else thinking that we should, at some point, have a skirmish between us and our mirror universe duplicates?
Absolutely. I always wondered what I would look like sporting a Van Dyke beard...
Wait, wait, wait.... You mean this isn't the evil universe?
Now if you're talking about the other folks that split off during the time of the Great SSC Schism, well...lets just say there would be a lot of DFA being carried out on my part.
Not exactly what I had been thinking of. It does occur to me that many of the people on the other side of that split were active in the old MW4 division, but I think it's probably best to let that particular sleeping dog lie. No need to revisit old e-drama, after all.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Rock-n-Roll
BlueFlames wrote:
Not exactly what I had been thinking of. It does occur to me that many of the people on the other side of that split were active in the old MW4 division, but I think it's probably best to let that particular sleeping dog lie. No need to revisit old e-drama, after all.
Messes me up whenever I see that. I keep forgetting that SSC made another MW division after the original MW division left wholesale.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Chimera
Fair enough. Just wanted to clarify.

I'm getting more and more pumped to play this game; and Mechwarrior Tactics for that matter. Just reinstalled Mechcommander 2 yesterday.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 am

Rock-n-Roll
Wha? Mechwarrior Tactics? What's that?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am

Chimera
If you ever played the classic table-top game, this is essentially that. Think Megamek but cooler.

http://www.mwtactics.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Inquisitor
Chimera wrote:Yeah no fooling about the names. I'm not sure I'll stick with "chymera". I think I might try BlewFlames or Enquisitor or maybe even Loanstar.
Hah
No signature

Return to “Mechwarrior Online”