Unit Created

A cult classic goes online! Futuristic warfare in 100 tonne death machines where the screams of your enemies can't be heard over the sounds of explosions!

Moderators: Global Moderators, MWO Moderators

Unit Created

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 am

BlueFlames
A little while ago, I created an in-game unit for the Shattered Star Exiles. I have attempted to send invitations to everyone who listed a callsign in the roll call thread. A couple people were already in other units, and at least one callsign doesn't exist in MWO. If you haven't posted there or I missed you in the first wave of invites, post a reply with your in-game callsign here, and I'll send you an invite, the next time I log on.

I haven't done anything substantial with the unit yet, not that there is much functionality to units yet. All the ranks are default, and the coffers are not quite empty (thank you Chimera!), but with PGI actually focused on developing the warfare component of the game, I imagine that we'll actually be able to do something useful together, in the near(ish) future.

Re: Unit Created

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:29 am

SL33PY
if only I wasn't so useless in a mech

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:31 pm

BlueFlames
Don't worry, SL33PY. Back in the MW4 days, we were 48th out of 51 teams in our league. We don't have some amazing winning record to defend. The only requirement is to have some fun, while you're playing. Also, if we're all shit, then the stories of our occasional victories are that much more enthralling. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

Chimera
Here here. Just having some friendlies to play with is nice. I got bored with the other merc corps I was in; just want to relax and have fun now.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Return to “Mechwarrior Online”