About that Content Pipeline....

A cult classic goes online! Futuristic warfare in 100 tonne death machines where the screams of your enemies can't be heard over the sounds of explosions!

Moderators: Global Moderators, MWO Moderators

About that Content Pipeline....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 am

BlueFlames
In December, one of my HDDs decided to go all end-of-life on me. Turns out, it's kind of a time-consuming pain in the dick to migrate an intact Windows 7 installation from one set of drives to a new set of drives. In the meantime, I was restricted to using my laptop, which is not and never was a gaming machine and didn't even have a recent copy of my build notes on it.

So yeah, there have been setbacks. Barring any further technical problems, the Wolfhound post will come in February, and the build post that I was planning to deliver in December will come this month (sooner than later?).

Re: About that Content Pipeline....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Argh, really sorry to hear about the drive failure! One of the most annoying things that can befall a gamer for sure :(

Take your time, get the setup right. Looking forward to the next post whenever you can get to it :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Mechwarrior Online”