M.Steiner wrote:Patch 1.7 has just gone live peeps.Adds improvements to car traffic routing, as well as the ability to destroy those lingering filler buildings. The team is still hard at work resolving other gameplay issues.
- Traffic Improvements: Tuned traffic congestion and fixed some intersection traffic issues.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency Vehicles will drive in empty lanes to get around traffic at intersections.
- Traffic improvements: Emergency and Delivery vehicles get priority over regular traffic when leaving garage.
- All units and buildings can now be demolished using the bulldoze tool.
- Performance improvements for low spec systems.
- New Server: Asia 2 will be released Tuesday afternoon (PDT)!
I'm sure many will be happy with this as the traffic issues were one of the major issues with the game.
Still more to come ofc but off to a good start I'd say
What are the current patch's impressions?