Spot it :p

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:42 am

Isileth
And that is all opinion. I personally like sig pics and dont think they make it look messy. Obviousely there is a point when they become to big and can ruin a forum but from the what ive read so far they will be small so there is no chance of them screwing with the forum layout.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 am

esd
Gotta agree with Isi there, BD. If we're going to have sigpics, and not only can you turn them off but they're turned off by default, there's no need to constrain them quite as strictly as you're suggesting just because you don't like them - you're not even going to be seeing them so it really is less of an issue for you.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:14 pm

M.Steiner
On the subject of signature sizes, i noticed when Kahn put his sig image up yesterday he also had 3 or so lines of text above it as well. Dunno if he was meaning to keep that or just testing or w/e but people should probably choose image or text, having both is usually too big and getting a little silly. Dunno if the mod will automatically take care of that or not but thought i'd say something anyway. :p

btw i can see and understand BD's point. Even if some of us did keep the option turned off i would still want the boards to look decent and as neat & tidy as possible. Both our forums and website kinda give visitors for example a sense of who we are, when i go to a forum and see people using big ugly sig images, sig images mixed with text, huge avatars.. it puts me off reading them for a start. So even if some people decided not to turn the images on they are still technically there, and i know i wouldn't want the forum looking messy or anything.. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:18 pm

Inquisitor
Lets see what Fahd actually comes up with before we start screaming at each other again.
No signature

Return to “Members”