STR Store

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: STR Store

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Your creativeness continues to amaze :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:42 pm

M.Steiner
Thankies! :)

Updated mock-up of the 3 new designs:

another 2 wallpapers & avatars for the site too. No rush in adding! :)
FULL

THUMB

FULL

THUMB

Image Image
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Whizbang
I do like the olive green shirt design. Very nice. Might dig into my pockets and get myself a shirt... :thumb:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:28 pm

M.Steiner
You may have seen my post earlier today with the Persona 5 inspired star I've designed & used to make a new wallpaper with, well this star design can now be found on our STR Store on a number of items, should you fancy it on a t-shirt or something!
RBShirtsP5.jpg
RBShirtsP5.jpg (94.93 KiB) Viewed 21926 times
It's worth mentioning as well that RB have added a few new products since my last store update, so I'll be going through some of the previous designs & including some of those on these new items too. One of the products I've already done this for (both for this new design and a few old ones too) are clocks. Here's a preview of 3 of them:
STRClocks.jpg
STRClocks.jpg (150.92 KiB) Viewed 21926 times
(I'll update the OP with new preview images when I get chance too btw, since some of the links are dead now [Edit: Done)

Hope you like! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
These look awesome as always, thanks very much dude!

My original plans of getting some prints as soon as I get a house to put them in still stands, even though the house for me proves ever elusive. When I eventually manage to get both, I'll share some pics :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:32 pm

M.Steiner
Haha, no worries (and thankies!). I look forward to seeing pics of both though ;)

Tis my birthday in a few weeks so might get myself one of these new tees or something. I'd love to frame one of the art prints as well but I too don't really have anywhere to put one atm lol. One day though!

[Edit]
I've finished updating the store now but if there's an existing design which any of you would like to be available on a particular product, point me to them and I'll take a look. Rather than sticking every design on every single product I try to pick & choose which I think work well together. As such (as has always been the case), some designs may be available for one product, but not another.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 pm

M.Steiner
Been a while since I posted an update in here but I've just made these available on the STR Store :)

strmasks.jpg
strmasks.jpg (269.47 KiB) Viewed 10168 times

MASK 1 | MASK 2
Little disclaimer: Just to note there is 0% artist markup on these (or any other product on the STR Store for that matter) so you guys get them at their lowest possible price :)

Also:
Redbubble is partnering with Heart to Heart International to donate a blank cloth mask for every mask sold on Redbubble. Heart to Heart works with volunteers, partners, and donors who make healthcare more accessible. They have launched international, domestic, and local responses to COVID-19.

Donated masks (which are not the same as the ones sold on Redbubble) will be given to people who are in line for drive-through testing before they get to the testing station. They will also be used in hospitals and clinics for non-frontline workers, including administrative staff and hospital workers who are delivering food to patients.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:13 pm

M.Steiner
Added a new 80s retro style design to the store for anyone interested :)
strmasks2.jpg
strmasks2.jpg (233.19 KiB) Viewed 9985 times

MASK 1 | MASK 2

Design is also available on t-shirts, coasters, phone wallets, mugs, tote bags etc etc, with or without "STR" like the masks :)

New wallpaper here whilst I'm at it. 1080p:
I have it in 4K too if anyone needs a bigger size.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
You know, I was literally just thinking about what mask to get for incase I need to go back to work soon.

I'll pick one of these up when I get paid. Thanks bud!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:53 pm

M.Steiner
Nps mate!
Going to pick one up myself too I think, be handy for cleaning the PC out with dust as well actually!

[Edit]
One more:
str15mask.jpg
str15mask.jpg (164.5 KiB) Viewed 9913 times
LINK
I've been having trouble getting this one to show up in the store listings itself for some reason (so it's not currently appearing in the masks category with the others) but the direct link should work. Hopefully that fixes itself soon.

Thanks again to those of you who have already picked one of these up btw (and good job for being responsible mask wearers)!. It's good to see these have been well received. Hope the finished products turn out nicely for you guys & that you're happy with them once they arrive! I've just placed an order for myself as well :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:26 pm

M.Steiner
Hope those of you who ordered masks from the store have received them now? All good I hope? Mine just arrived this morning :)

STRMaskFront.jpg
STRMaskFront.jpg (397 KiB) Viewed 9647 times
STRMaskBack.jpg
STRMaskBack.jpg (274.47 KiB) Viewed 9647 times

Good print quality, decent fit & the fabric feels nice. Very happy! Hope you guys are too :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:45 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Mine arrived the other day too, and tried it out for the first time Friday!

Very happy with them - fabric feels good, looks nice, washes well. And most important it actually seems less hot when wearing it, and I don't get as much breath escaping at the top and misting up my glasses.

Very happy with them - thanks again for doing them bud :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:01 pm

M.Steiner
Very happy to hear mate! and you're welcome :D
I think we'll be seeing masks for a while yet so nice to have something a little unique to rock!

Return to “Members”