minor character update

Moderator: Global Moderators

minor character update

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:04 pm

=BTM=
Ive reached the goal of equiping my warrior with 2 new socs and a ND, so I should be around more frequently now than I have earlier, still struggling with the boring DC lvling, so Im taking most of it in TG. Lucky Im lvling twice as fast in TG now thanks to the ND <3 ;)
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:48 am

Svarog
Gratz on all teh new itensx, anyway, go warrior-archer =) XD
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:15 pm

=BTM=
Warrior->Archer? lol, you dont get to keep Superman if you go archer so it would be a waste :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:39 am

polosatik
:rolleyes: warr-warr .:) u get to keep da sexy looks(plus superdude).. >:}~

yah n' grats on ND
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:21 am

Svarog
WTH...thats lame, trojan gets it...why not? Is it because it would be a very popular route? Again showing the crap thought of TQ Digital and them not being able to create anything good...

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:09 pm

=BTM=
ONLY Warrior and a Warrior->Water can get Superman.

for the complete list of what rebirth get what skill check here: http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/reborn/rebornspe.htm

As for archers not getting superman has a pretty obvious reason.
A archer with superman would be able to lvl incredbly and unfairly fast, you`d be able to lvl ANYWHERE, and well many ppl concider the archer ksing a big problem allready. Having archers with superman would certainly make tao lvling in Adventure Zone impossible, and trojan/warrior lvling impossible in Lab. And many think the water factories is a big problem allready, having superman would allow them to start ALOT sooner, and there`d be constant war about the spawns. Id feel sorry for anyone who wasnt a warrior->archer in such a scenario.
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:43 am

Svarog
its still contradictory...

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:02 pm

=BTM=
and why is that?...
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:26 am

Svarog
They should still be able keep the skill...the water farming thing is tq problem that will probably never get fixed, bcuz dey r lazy gettin bizzeh in teh brothel...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:42 am

LIGHTNING
Its a balance issue. If a Warrior > Archer is allowed to keep superman, it'd be ridiculous. Imagine PKing someone, Superman, and start hitting him. Imagine the XP Board.... Superman + Scatter.

Superman + Stamina Fly

.... Too broken. So, drop the subject, they know what they're doing.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:02 pm

=BTM=
if you look at the reborn skill list, no class get to keep ALL their skills from their previous class when you reborn into a new class. It was never meant to be that way, and they never said that it would, so I dont see whats so contradictory about it. sorry.
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:42 am

Svarog
Super-Archer-Man =)

tq r stupid...even more stupid than blizzard thinkin they are blizzard north...pft...blizzard...pfft pfft pfft lol

on the other hand, I might reborn archer...what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:38 pm

polosatik
lol..xD Max ud' love it..all da way to 130 in tg and no need to look for arch to plvl xD :p :lol:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:44 pm

=BTM=
instead of looking for plvl you`ll have all the noobs jumping by spamming, whining and crying to you to get into your team no nammet how full your team is and wherever you are and what you are doing. There simply is no-escaping them, atleast not after 120+ :p I know, Ive been there with my archer, and Ill be there again soon enough :shake:
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:32 am

LIGHTNING
Yeah, as an update on my side, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm 130. Non Reborn.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:54 am

Svarog
GRATZ!

oh i think rbning archer wud be totally a mistake, I would more of a nooblet-slaughterer, I wouldnt be able to take the cries, and spend most of my time in tg which i h8...

Return to “Conquer Online”