Shammy build opinions?

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Shammy build opinions?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Ozone
Hi folks. Was tempted to try an elemental build but atm I'm enjoying enhancement. I just respecc'd to maximize melee with the following build before hitting up Outlands (the enhance tree is complete, now building the resto):

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

Any opinions or advice? Also, weapons and gear on the shammy enhance are a bit weak atm, any advice on what I should keep my eyes out for, or any tips I might find useful on the haul from 60-70?

Also, also. My mining seems to be stuck at 220 or so, no matter how much mithril i'm mining and smelting I'm not budging up at all. Am I missing something here?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Flyingdanish
I've played elemental shamans before and they're quite fun, but enhancement is better for pvp and on par for pve. In terms of builds i couldnt tell ya, but i could find out from some of the people in the pvp guild on my horde server. They'd know what's up!
Mannaroth ~ Flyingdanish - 70 Human Holy Paladin
Mirwandis - 70 Night-elf Rogue
Wartortle - 56 Draenei Warrior
Alleria ~ Plunger - 70 Undead Frost Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:06 am

undrin
I am an enhancement Shammy right now. It was great for lvling. Though I think I will switch for awhile to healing spec once I get some better gear.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 am

lili
my shammy is currently pvp resto. for lvling enhancement is the best with like 15 pts or so in resto to heal your self quickly and conserve mana while doing so. if you need help in putting points in resto tree hit me up in game. try not to respec too many time before 60 though just to conserve money.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”