SSX-LoTRO Leadership change

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

SSX-LoTRO Leadership change

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm

El Oso
Safe in the knowledge that he has lived up to his surname, with the previously moderate rate of attrition having given way to outright defection since he took office, Faernath Kinbreaker is relinquishing leadership & all related duties effective immediately. Aldayne Ambrai will assume the leadership role for SSX-Lotro and will name a successor by whatever method he deems fit.

I consider myself to be an SSX lifer; I won't be leaving the kin & I am not leaving the game, in fact I just recently bought a lifetime membership. But since my time has been split between AoC and LoTRO, I feel it's in the kin's best interest to have an active leader & I know that Al will do a bang up job!

Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!
Last edited by El Oso on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Rentor
Congrads Al.

Rentor
Hi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
My congratulations to you Strac, I am sure you'll do a great job in charge of the group :thumb:

Also, thanks go to Faernath for his time in the hotspot. You've built well upon what Syro had established, and kept the group going in a definate positive direction. Thanks for the time and effort you spent doing so :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Syro
Anubis wrote:My congratulations to you Strac, I am sure you'll do a great job in charge of the group :thumb:

Also, thanks go to Faernath for his time in the hotspot. You've built well upon what Syro had established, and kept the group going in a definate positive direction. Thanks for the time and effort you spent doing so :)
Much agreement from me.

Kudos to Stracius for accepting responsibility finally.

Big CHEERS to Faernath for moving the group in a positive direction. Thank you for all you have done for the SSX-LOTRO peeps - our friends - even those who have found new kinship homes. You have been fabulous. Your efforts are much appreciated! Thanks, Dan!

WTG you two!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Wait a minute.
What, Bink?
Okay.
Bink says that we should all send 10 gold to Bink on your behalf so he can start a "Bink-Faernath 'Save THE Hobbit' Scholarship Fund." Something about providing a blue ribbon with a gold star to all great SSX leaders upon their over-throw? from office.
He says that Faernath personally approved this fund?

Huh? That doesn't sound like Faernath. It smells more like a Bink money-making scam. Bad Hobbit!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:01 am

Inquisitor
;)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:11 am

Christhalion
Gratz Stracius!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 pm

El Oso
Syro wrote:Huh? That doesn't sound like Faernath. It smells more like a Bink money-making scam. Bad Hobbit!
Ohhhh yeahhhh. I seem to remember signing something he slid across my desk before stepping down.....

Return to “Lord of the Rings”