Farewell

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Farewell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:57 am

Eli
I have decided to leave SSX to join another kinship, "Defenders of the Light". I truely feel bad leaving SSX and the friends that I have made, but I want to be part of a kinship that is more active.

As I told some of you in the game, Defenders of the Light has offered an invite to anyone who wants to join. If not, just teaming up with them from time to time is good too. Just check their website under the events section.

Thank you all for the good times we had questing together and the fun we had just chatting. Please keep me on your friends list and say hello.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:09 am

Stracius
Aye, you did seem to be wanting to explore more of what the game offered. I was a bit surprised when you mentioned you were doing instances with them that you'd never even been inside of before (mostly about the never done before part).

I'll miss having you in kin chat, but I'll keep you on my friends list such as everyone else. If you guys end up needing a few spots filled for a raid, feel free to give us a shout ;-)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:17 am

Christhalion
Our kin leaders wife I believe helped start that kin, and she is now in DOTG. They are good people. I hope you find what you are looking for in game Eli! See you around I'm sure!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 am

Cyowen
Eli, I'll miss our early morning chats - hope you have lots of lovely adventures!

:thumb:
Cyowen lvl 50 Woman Captain
Redruin lvl 50 Dwarf Guardian
Roseberry lvl 45 Hobbit Burglar
Karaen lvl 43 Elf Hunter
Arvyn lvl 42 Elf Loremaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 am

sidewinder
noooo :(

did you take mariwen with you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 am

Stracius
No, Mari elected to stay :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”