Roster- US Server - Elendilmir

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Revonator
Ok...got as many as I could, if you see any mistakes let me know :)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Syro
Revonator wrote:Ok...got as many as I could, if you see any mistakes let me know :)
Awesome. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Syro
Moved the following to Inactive Members (Eligible for Re-Invite!):

Fjornin - Guardian- Amourer - Wicked Buzz
Bergal - Champion - Explorer - thomadaneau

Falcathir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am

FalconX
Falcathir - Minstrel - Historian - Falcathir

Re: Falcathir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Syro
Falcathir wrote:Falcathir - Minstrel - Historian - Falcathir
Welcome! Glad you found us :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Syro
Added Falc. Moved Deimos/Nexi to Officer list. Moved Lee to Inactive list.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Deimos
Lee is inactive? :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Revonator
I added all those that I could to the members list. There are a load of ?'s due to either I dont know who's alt or they don't have a forum account to my knowledge.

I didn't add the Officer's alts yet to the officer's list.
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Syro
Revonator wrote:I added all those that I could to the members list. There are a load of ?'s due to either I dont know who's alt or they don't have a forum account to my knowledge.

I didn't add the Officer's alts yet to the officer's list.
Ya. I needed to figure out all the alts as well. ty revie!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Syro
Moved the following to Inactive:

Arrack - Hunter - Explorer - Inquisitor
Belurienne - Minstrel - Armsman - ?
Eeten Minstrel - ? - ?
Gandalor - Captain - Explorer - ?
Elethond - Loremaster - Jeweller - Gandalor's alt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:58 pm

El Oso
Added Rentor/Doriana.

Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm

El Oso
Added Domnall,
Welcome!!

Attached Endim to Avion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:58 pm

El Oso
Welcome, Cypriot!

:thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Stracius
Hey Syro, still keeping this list updated? :)

Removed officer status due to inactivity:
Ardrake and alt Johnathann
Faernath and his plethora of alts

Add Kin Recruit:
Soulwind (Invited by Eli, but haven't seen him online in 2 weeks)

Move from Recruit to Member:
Delmore

Remove from Kin Member/Officer list:
Eli and his alt Khalon
Avion (left w/out any given reason, don't know what he plans on doing with his alt Endim who he left in the kin.)
Rentor (also left his alt Doriana in the kin. I don't yet know if he plans on retaining SSX membership)
Ardith and her alts (seems to have decided to remove all of her characters from the kin)

Bump down to inactive:
Jeredoc and his alt Jerelin, haven't been online for more than a month, don't know if he still subscribes.
Ryanmeier (almost 2 months)

I also think we should remove the inactive but elegible for reinvite list. It will only get very long and unmanageable :p Thoughts?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Delmore
Sweet I'm a member now. :thumb: fun times ahead

--Delmore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:55 am

Stracius
Add Kin Recruit Belrialan
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 pm

El Oso
Stracius wrote:Hey Syro, still keeping this list updated? :)
Hey, Faer was pretty good about that :D

Stracius wrote:I also think we should remove the inactive but elegible for reinvite list. It will only get very long and unmanageable :p Thoughts?
Sounds good! All current & former peeps know where to find us :)

Welcome Delmore & Belrialan!!!

:thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:36 am

Stracius
Well, I didn't want to take over anyone's job if they still wanted it. Seems that isn't the case, however. Updating the roster myself.

Added recruit Celeborne and alt Fireflie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Stracius
Moved Belrialan up to member and bumped Jeredoc from inactive back to active.

Also added Cyowen as an officer. She's more than capable, and I'm trying to keep at least one available online more often than not. And as I can't stand to see more red flags than blue flags in a kin list, I fired Ozzy as an officer due to his rampant inactivity ;) . I did see him pop up within the past few days, though, so depending on his plans he may be reinstated.

Did I see a Sidewinder lurking about, too?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Stracius
Added recruit Ghalwyn. Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 pm

El Oso
Stracius wrote:Added recruit Ghalwyn. Welcome!
Welcome Ghalwyn! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 am

Stracius
Won't worry about putting Ardith on the inactive list. Seems she left to go join Defenders of the Greyflood w/out saying anything. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:53 pm

El Oso
Stracius wrote:Won't worry about putting Ardith on the inactive list. Seems she left to go join Defenders of the Greyflood w/out saying anything. :(
I noticed that too this morning when I logged... bummer. :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 am

Stracius
Removing SSX Membership status of ex-players that left the kin and joined another without a word otherwise:

Ardith
Jeredoc
Backpain

This is very disheartening. I don't expect much, but if you don't respect your friends enough to at least let them know you're leaving, then you only show us you don't care enough to wish to remain part of the community we treasure. Those of us who chose to stay were saddened enough as is to learn about these departures - even moreso their silent occurance :( Thanks for the good times while you all were with us, at least.

If any of them don't wish to be removed, they can do what they didn't when they left: make a post, send a PM, or contact someone on IRC. I'll be more than happy to hear from them if they ever do.

Also removing Celeborne and alt from recruit list. Inactive for about a month now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Stracius
Looks like I overlooked backpain's post about leaving the server back in april. I'll remedy the situation if he wishes it done.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”