Dedicated WAR stuff?

Find our valiant heroes fighting the fight on the =US=Order and =US=Destruction Servers!

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Dedicated WAR stuff?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Ozone
Browsed the posts but might have missed something.

Is SSX planning to get a solid forum or stickie soon regarding Warhammer? Seems we've got quite a few people scattered about various realms. I went for Ironfist as many of the WoW folk seems to be there, but would be most groovin if we had a sticky or such with definitive info on the most active WAR SSX realms and maybe a list of players, not to mention any info if an SSX guild exists (in whatever realm) and where to go (or who to talk to) to get in. Would also be nice (I'm being selfish) to know where to go before I start racking up character levels and get attached to my toon (though unsure if theres a migration option).

I know that some lists have been posted already, but would be fantastic to spread out from the WoW crowd and meet a bunch of other SSXers in a congregational server.

Your's most sincerely in total new noobness (this is gonna be fun),
Oz :thumb:
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm

undrin
From what I have gathered on the vent server, I belive most of the current WoW group has also started playing War. I was wondering if you guys would need a dedicated Forum for yourselves, but decided to wait for the idea to come from those who are playing. But due to what I have heard I would suggest that we do create one. Just my opinion. Though we may want to get a count first to see if there will be enough people playing.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
The reason I haven't created one yet is that currently a lot of the WAR chatter is still from the beta of the game, rather than the full release. If you have the people, and you know that you will use the forum, then I'm happy to provide you with a forum if you want one. We can go for shared like AoC is for now and expand to a forum per server should we need to.

I was planning to wait a few days and see if the chatter died down or kept growing. But at the end of the day, if you're confident you'll use the forum I have no issue with creating it.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 pm

Lilleth
Well...

Once we actually get SSX established on the US (and Canadian ;) ) side, it would be handy for recruiting if we had a dedicated forum, shared with the EU side like AoC :D

We'll keep you posted here in the General forum!
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I was just thinking about this heh. I'll set you guys up a group forum tomorrow night (since I'm only a few mins away from heading to bed now). Pretty obvious now that the interest is sticking - at least for now!

Expect it to go up in the next 24 hours.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 am

Lilleth
Thank-you, Anubis! :thumb: :D
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 am

Ozone
Thanks mucho A! :)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
No probs at all. What I am here for :)

Return to “Warhammer Online”