Attention to the War Room

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Attention to the War Room

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 am

W11chter
I have posted an update concerning the new bloc projected by Nueva Vida. It is in the forum currently called "The War Room," open only to SSX members, because the information is not yet ready for public release (as if anyone visits our forums for information ;)). If you don't have access to this forum, let one of the moderators know.

This thread can be locked.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 am

Jericho78
Err don't see it anywhere??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 pm

W11chter
You will need a moderator to give you access to the forum.
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Inquisitor
He needs to be added to the SSX Member group.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Zephir
You should have access now.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry about that. I'll try and do a sweep to update the memberlist this weekend, it has been a while since I last did the rounds.

Thanks for dealing with it Zeph.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Vince Glortho
I would have done it, but I don't know how. Sorry.

Tell me how Anny.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:07 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Vince Glortho wrote:I would have done it, but I don't know how. Sorry.

Tell me how Anny.
I've added you to the Members Usergroup now Vince, you should be able to get into the War Room now :)

It's basically one of those things only admins can do, and I haven't done a general Usergroup update in a while to add new members - I'll rectify that this weekend. Sorry about the inconvenience.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:45 am

Jericho78
Thanks for the access. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Kon
Rather than creating a new thread about this, I'll just put it here:

There is a new sticky up in the War Room that many will find very useful. As far as I know, it hasn't gotten any views from people other than myself. Please remember that we do in fact have that second forum down at the bottom of the forums, just so we don't have to keep making these threads every time something new comes along. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Syro
Glad you posted here. I lurk unless I post so I miss the War Room on my views.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Syro wrote:Glad you posted here. I lurk unless I post so I miss the War Room on my views.
When we move onto BB3 I'll make the War Room a subforum of this forum, so people won't have to scroll down to see it and hence keep missing it. For now, sorry about the inconvenience :blank:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 am

Syro
No worries, Anny. The War Room is only visible to members, so I don't see it while lurking. I log in long enough to post, then back to invis.

Return to “Cyber Nations”