Arbiter vote

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

My vote for SSX Arbiter is...

Poll ended at Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:17 pm

Inquisitor
71%
Messiah
29%

Total votes: 59

Arbiter vote

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:17 pm

esd
As the nominations thread's been up a week, here's the vote. Think carefully before you decide who to vote for.

Poll will run for 7 days.
Last edited by esd on Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:24 pm

Inquisitor
Beat me to it, I was gonna put this up today :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:15 pm

BlueFlames
What is this? An election with no campaigning? You guys need to convince me about why I should vote for you!

Incidentally, I do take large, cash bribes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:28 pm

Inquisitor
I think i prefer people telling me why they think I would do a good job ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:05 am

Chimera
Well...as you can see...I obviously would not make a good arbiter, as I didn't even see the nomination thread until just now. Other wise I would have asked I not be included.

If I have barely enough time to run D&D, I certainly don't have enough time to keep torches lit and acid vials filled for board troll duty.

And yes, it IS an honor just to be nominated. Ask me again in a year.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:31 pm

esd
Chimera removed from poll for reasons he's just stated.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:53 pm

BlueFlames
Which begs the question about the poor sod who voted for Chim already. When you've only got a few dozen votes, one can make a relatively significant difference.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:20 pm

esd
BlueFlames wrote:Which begs the question about the poor sod who voted for Chim already. When you've only got a few dozen votes, one can make a relatively significant difference.
It wouldn't really have mattered as Chim would have refused the position, would it? Better Chim was withdrawn as quick as possible to prevent any more "wasted" votes.
Of course, all that person need to do is identify themselves (by Pm or in this thread) and the vote can be transferred.

Btw Bluey, your ava's 103 pixels high. Sort it out, would ya please? :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:28 pm

M.Steiner
Kinda sad how the recent poll for the WoW:EU group received over 60 votes in the 2 days it was up yet the arbiter poll which is for the entire community to vote on has only received 27 so far.

<- Hopes to see well over 60 votes by the end of the week, mebbe everyones just taking their time voting as the poll is open for a week.. but i doubt it'll even get close. :shake:
Shoot meh if i'm wrong. :p
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:31 pm

BlueFlames
My question was more to determine if the vote was actually wasted or if it could be changed to a candidate who has not withdrawn.

With regards to my icon, it's sixty-four pixels high, but the forum is stretching it. Methinks Fahd needs to be found and savagely beaten until he fixes it, but I'll putz with the transparent background to make it a square.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:58 pm

Stracius
SSX-MS wrote:Kinda sad how the recent poll for the WoW:EU group received over 60 votes in the 2 days it was up yet the arbiter poll which is for the entire community to vote on has only received 27 so far.
Methinks it has to do with a good portion of our members might not be familiar enough with the two people nominated. All I can say is hang out on irc more :p . Games help too, of course, but not everyone plays the same ones here.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:06 pm

esd
Posting in each group's forum pointing them this way may help too.

I may do just that....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:23 pm

Messiah
You should vote for me because I was nominated by the current arbiter, and someone needs to keep him, and this election, honest.

And under no circumstances should you believe the rumor that I will withdraw if it looks like Inq is losing. I will not withdraw until his check clears my bank.

;)
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:59 pm

Lightforge
SSX-MS wrote:Kinda sad how the recent poll for the WoW:EU group received over 60 votes in the 2 days it was up yet the arbiter poll which is for the entire community to vote on has only received 27 so far.

<- Hopes to see well over 60 votes by the end of the week, mebbe everyones just taking their time voting as the poll is open for a week.. but i doubt it'll even get close. :shake:
Shoot meh if i'm wrong. :p
I guess the reason might be that many of the WoW:EU members weren't intregrated into the rest of SSX. I must admit I haven't been looking to much at the other forums we have but now that I'm not really playing WoW anymore I've started to :thumb:
No.. I didn't know about the set when I made the character! :|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:04 pm

esd
Exactly why I've gone and "spammed" a prod this way in each group's forum. Though really, I'd have thought the individual group's mods would have done that, but nevermind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:14 pm

Stracius
esd wrote:Though really, I'd have thought the individual group's mods would have done that, but nevermind.
This reeks of "*Cough* *Cough* *Hint* *Hint*" :lol:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:55 am

Syn
Well I'm fashionably late as always... forgetting your password does that to you...

Anyway, I'm casting my lot in with Quiz this time.

( btw if anyone is looking for a campaign manager for next year... =p )
bah my forums is dead, so it is removed from my sig...

Btw, I'm making a game, it will be awesome, you will look forward to it.[/hype]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:34 pm

Magdalena
esd wrote:Exactly why I've gone and "spammed" a prod this way in each group's forum. Though really, I'd have thought the individual group's mods would have done that, but nevermind.

This is my fault in ours... shoulda thought to copy a link over to the WoW-US group but my plate has been severely overloaded and my brain fried... currently working to resolve this problem as can be seen in the US forum, starting with putting some other people as forum mods... (others that volunteered previously haven't been active recently due to RL stuff)

Thanks for copying it over esd. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm

Rinoa
I've casted my vote. I'm still SSX after I left the WoW EU group but currently not playing games with ya guys.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:30 pm

SSX-Killjoy
Provided you were removed by the members of the guild for bad behaviour, you will always be a member. The SSX thankfully is more than just one game.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:57 pm

Stracius
*Nods Nods at Killjoy!* Aye, I hear that. No "If you're not playing with us, you're not a member" type stuffs here. I tend to fall into the not playing category quite a bit too. It all works out :)

And no, I'm not making any shadowy references to other groups. If you think I am, that's your problem.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:44 pm

Caspae
Cast my vote :) Ps I assume most of you already knew but Im just staying SSX ... if you thought I was gone for good, sorry to get your hopes up ;x. :sweat:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:14 pm

Galador
My vote has been casted as well. Similarly to Rinoa and Casp, I still feel part of SSX even not part of the WoW-EU group.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:10 pm

Svarog
My first vote! :eek:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:09 pm

SSX-Hawk
well look at it this way, i haven't played anything since FS1 and i'm still around ;)
In exile a home has been found.

Return to “Members”