Looking to join

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Looking to join

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:52 pm

egam
Hey everyone :D

I found out about your Linkshell through Allakhazam today, and it looks like a really good LS. ;D

I'm just getting back into Final Fantasy XI, after taking a few months off of it. I used to have a character named Bigsmooth, but deleted him, and then later had a character named Patches, and then a character named Jordyn. I have issues with characters. lol

I was a member of Gauntlet as Jordyn, but had to quit for a while. I'm now back, and am looking for a friendly LS. :) I don't really know anyone that can vouch for me right off hand. I know Aucia is a member here, but I know we didn't talk all that much really. Just wondering if it is possible for me to join, and what measures I would need to take to do so. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:05 pm

Inquisitor
We've had a quiet week, some of us travelling, some of us prepping for school. You've done the first thing you need to do, registered here. And if Aucia knows ya, that's certainly a start, now one of the rest of us just needs to meet you, then we can give you a pearl, and get to know you and decide if you like us and we like you :)

Is Jordyn your character name? Its not important to joining, but what are your ingame goals, besides someone friendly to chat with?
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:12 pm

egam
Sounds great. :D I'm not sure if Aucia knows a lot about me, since she mainly did the interview for me through Gauntlet. :thumb: I was a member of Illuminati (Carceri is the linkshell leader) for a while with Bigsmooth.

My character name in game is actually Egam. I currently am starting over with the mage jobs. I just started back, and finished up in Valkurm Dunes with my Black Mage, and getting the subjob items. I am starting to level my White Mage now.

My goals are to be a Black Mage or Summoner main (not sure on which yet :D). I want to do a lot of the missions, since the highest rank I have ever had is 4. I really think the storyline is cool from what I've seen so far, and it looks like it gets even better the more along you get in it.

I would love to eventually have Black Mage, Summoner, and possibly Red Mage at 75 one day. I love the mage jobs. :) I want to make as many friends as I can, since that helps along with the leveling process, to have someone to talk with. That's really about it for now. I'm sure more goals will come up as I continue to travel throughout the game. :)

Sounds great about meeting someone in game. I usually play a lot on the weekends. I'm limited during the week, due to work and class. I try to get on late Friday Nights, Saturday mornings for a good while, and then on Sunday whenever I can. I am in the Eastern Time Zone. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:18 pm

Inquisitor
Carceri is still around, he's a good guy.

I'm personally usually on for at least a bit after 5 o6pm EST. We have a small fishing event we do Saturday mornings, and if people are around and need something, try to do things like missions afterwards. I have a Dynamis at 3pm Saturday, but am free otherwise.

I think we're heading to Windy this week for da fishing, usually in Woods by the Dhalmel park.

Look at the character list, it tells our names in game (Ariones is mine). We'll get you hooked up.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:22 pm

egam
Yeah, Carceri is awesome. :) He has helped me with so many things in the past. :thumb:

The fishing events sound like fun. I never got into fishing. I've heard it is a good way to make some gil, and also can be a good social event. :D

I'll look for you guys on Saturday, maybe get to see you all before. Hopefully we can meet up and chat a little bit. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:27 pm

BlackDove
Welcome to our place. Nice to have you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:29 pm

egam
BlackDove wrote:Welcome to our place. Nice to have you. :)
Thank you :D I really appreciate it. Sounds like a great place :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:09 pm

Pixistix
Becareful of Ariones... he bites.

/em goes back to hide in her own forums before Ariones can find his cane.
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:25 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:31 pm

Inquisitor
The doctor said the medicine will calm my need for nibbling...

Anyway, we'll see you in game egam, and welcome to the forums.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:10 pm

egam
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :D

I got on the game for about an hour last night, just leveling up my WHM. :) I'll try and get back on tonight, and see if I can find anyone. :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:26 pm

egam
I have received my linkpearl. :D Thanks to Aucia for taking some time out of her day to do that for me. :thumb:

I hope to get to talk with you guys soon. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:36 pm

Inquisitor
See you online, my hope is to be online alot more this week, last week kinda sucked and I got way distracted.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:28 pm

Aucia
No prob Egam, Sorry I couldnt post on here till now lol
Aucia: |WHM66|BLM37|SMN30|NIN20|BRD18|WAR16|MNK15|SAM15|
~Bastok Rank 6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:03 pm

egam
No problem. :D

It was good seeing you in game again. It had been a while, since I had left the game again. I hope we get to meet again soon. :thumb:

Return to “Final Fantasy”