FINALLY had a successful Eco..

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

FINALLY had a successful Eco..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:09 am

Inquisitor
More later.

But, positively the WORST experience I have EVER had playing a game online.

Rude little smacktards...

-edit-
Good nights sleep makes me less cranky...

My god were there people awful. # full parties, I think *I* was the lowest level at 20, stuff that went wrong:

1) Party/alliance formation took forever, people would accept the invite and then logoff with "sorry, gotta go" 2 minutes after they joined.

2) Nobody was quite sure how to get there. I gave up after 10 minutes of "anyone have tel holla" and rented a choco. I had to give one guy 200 gil to rent a choco.

3) Two guys didn't get the quest.

4) One guy (I think he was level 27) didn't know about the level cap and didn't talk to the NPC who caps the level. SO he just left right before the fight.

5) One party leader blundered into a group of IT gobs and died before anyone realized he was in combat.

6) One party leader didn't bring any level specific weapons.

7) One party leader died in combat with the beastie and forgot to click the ??? so he was pissed and left after we won.

8) The actual fight was the worst group fight I have ever played, nobody healing, sorta random attacks.

9) When it was over, all the remaining party leaders just disbanded the parties and warped away or left without telling anyone. None of the mages stuck around and offered healing or warp.

And they were all RUDE children.

GAH!
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”