Hello From Conquer Online (Hoping To Be A New Division)

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Hello From Conquer Online (Hoping To Be A New Division)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:04 am

LIGHTNING
Hey, the guild in the game so far has 5 active wonderful members. Hoping that they'd come and stop by, and I hope the SSX community will make them feel welcome.

:thumb:
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:20 am

jozef
Yo Carlos! Glad you've set this up. SSX is sweet and so is our guild on CO.
Last edited by jozef on Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:24 am

SSX-Killjoy
congrats on the activity Lightning..

Get them to come to the forums so we can create a group page and forums for you. :)
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:25 am

LIGHTNING
SSX-Killjoy wrote:congrats on the activity Lightning..

Get them to come to the forums so we can create a group page and forums for you. :)
Trying, but some people prefer to take Real Life as a priority right now. But, I'm trying my best.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

Werd.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:47 am

AntenA
Wassup Everyone. SSX on Conquer sounds fun.

Now that i have more time... that is losing my job = ill most likely be more active.

There. Carlos, happi now?

im out.
kthnx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:49 am

LIGHTNING
Thanks Bud. 2 more to go?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 am

M.Steiner
Welcome to forums guys. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:18 pm

BlackDove
Ah, welcome :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:53 pm

jozef
To SSX: ^__^ thx for the warm reception.

To CO guildies: We majorly need a division so we can keep the communication rolling. If you happen to chat w/ some others get them here to register.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:42 am

LIGHTNING
jozef wrote:To SSX: ^__^ thx for the warm reception.

To CO guildies: We majorly need a division so we can keep the communication rolling. If you happen to chat w/ some others get them here to register.
Yeah Despite the number of people in the Game Guild, I count only 4 active members right now.

Getting people to jump over from T&H Is harder than it looks. Trying to do it gingerly without offending anyone.

And the situation with Carlos/Arby thing, Imma need to talk to you on that. There's some things you need to know about those 2.

I think a more better representative than Carlos is needed for the guild in the game, to clean up the SSX image. Carlos isn't exactly the shining example that the SSX would have in mind.

For now, rules are rules. We need 5 Active members, and I count 4.
I just favour the mentorship method of recruitment. You get to know the person a lot better, before extending an invite for them to join.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:13 am

jozef
LIGHTNING wrote:
jozef wrote:To SSX: ^__^ thx for the warm reception.

I think a more better representative than Carlos is needed for the guild in the game, to clean up the SSX image. Carlos isn't exactly the shining example that the SSX would have in mind.

I just favour the mentorship method of recruitment. You get to know the person a lot better, before extending an invite for them to join.
Ya, I'm going to have to agree with that. Whisper me in game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:18 am

polosatik
:D *whiping tear of joy from her eye*..i ma home! :D
if dis forum still about conquer that is =D hopeful some people still remember me and meet me with hugz n' bunch o' cookies =D.. (cookis mostly.. and ther better be lots of them)
bleh really dont know wat mor to say =D other that glad this thing is getting set up and glad to be in our guild=D :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:22 am

LIGHTNING
polosatik wrote::D *whiping tear of joy from her eye*..i ma home! :D
if dis forum still about conquer that is =D hopeful some people still remember me and meet me with hugz n' bunch o' cookies =D.. (cookis mostly.. and ther better be lots of them)
bleh really dont know wat mor to say =D other that glad this thing is getting set up and glad to be in our guild=D :thumb:
*Shows her a plate of cookies, and a jar of pickles*

Welcome to the SSX forums.

Hope the rest of the guys will show you a warm welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:32 am

polosatik
:D *droolz looking at all da cookies n' pickles* omagosh.. i ma faint :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:34 am

BlackDove
If that's five Killjoy or Inquisitor can be prodded I believe.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:20 pm

LIGHTNING
BlackDove wrote:If that's five Killjoy or Inquisitor can be prodded I believe.
Unfortunately, I got one more to pesker to come. He mentioned having trouble registering, and I suspect, his 56K has something to do with it.

I'll keep peskering him to come.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:45 am

jozef
pickles... cookies...

is somebody pregnated? :weird:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:07 pm

Inquisitor
I can probably take him at his word there is a 5th ;)

Post all their names in the members thread, we'll get you sorted out.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:26 pm

LIGHTNING
Thanks.

For a General Announcement withing the Conquer Online Community, the server we are playing on is about to be splitted. I would like to know somehow (email me, or whisper me in-game) wether we should move to the new server, or should we stay.

I'd like to be able to discuss this, and the pros and cons of either descision.

moving out?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:28 pm

polosatik
hey pplz :D .. well i just recently heard Emerald splitting :eek: ..and got no clue wat i gonna do.. and what about our gild? :shake: did u diceded yet if everyone moving or wat?.. >_< aaa i ma lost :smack: .. i think i need some mor cookies.. hm.. Carlos.. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP..

Re: moving out?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:34 am

LIGHTNING
polosatik wrote:hey pplz :D .. well i just recently heard Emerald splitting :eek: ..and got no clue wat i gonna do.. and what about our gild? :shake: did u diceded yet if everyone moving or wat?.. >_< aaa i ma lost :smack: .. i think i need some mor cookies.. hm.. Carlos.. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP..
I'm trying to consult with the rest of the guild members on the pros and cons on the descision of staying in our server or moving. I'd like to hear from you. So far, AntenA, and Jozef are indescisive. Joe (The 5th member) and me are talking about it, and he's leaning toward moving. (To help him ease with the lag).

I was leaning towards moving, but I need inputs.

So far here's what I got:

If We Move:

Pros: New chance to be a contender for GW, new alliances.
Less Lag, hopefully, and hoping ppl will forget to register for the move.
More hunting area.

Con: Princess26 and crew are moving. Expecting an inflated market price.
5 of the strongest guild from Emerald are moving also. Dreams of becoming of a top contender won't be as soon as I thought.

Many of the immature people from the CO Forum are also moving.... many of them are not too fond of Carlos. (Me)

Open for suggestion here. We gotta make the descision before the 22nd.

finnaly managed to register/server split

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:48 am

Prince.Vegeta
Man i had a bit of a hard time getting registered on here, usualy confermation codes aren't case sensitive. but anyway, im glad to be in here now.

so far i am leaning towards moving, the only thing that might turn me off of it is those strong guilds that may mean trouble for us. i just want to be left alone while im trying to train. but i know i cant be free of idiot and jerks all the time...anyway, i still think a move would be best, hopefully fewer ppl will move than stay.

theres my input
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:55 am

LIGHTNING
Yay, 5th Member!! Welcome to the SSX Joe (Prince.Vegeta)

Quizzie, can we *pweeasee* have our own forum, and division now? ;D

Working on getting only good hearted ppl to join. So, expect us to grow slowly, not like the ol' Freespace days. We're gonna be very selective.

But, we got 5, and 5 is a start.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:44 am

Futile Resistance
Just poking in to let you know that yes, other people are reading your posts ^_^

Despite not playing the game (though I did try it once), Lightning does seem very dedicated to the cause. I say give the CO guys their section :D (though I'm sure you've already made that decision).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:37 am

BlackDove
The cattl... Inquisitor has been prodded, and will be until he creates the stuff.

Return to “General Discussions”