Hiatus of sorts.

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Hiatus of sorts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:32 pm

Gryphon
Rawr - well, having had time to think properly - I decided I love the Angels to much to move just yet. I would like to see a helluva lot of change but that would mostly have to be done under our own steam, and we need to be a LOT more coordinated for that.

As it stands - to aid in serving the SSX better - I'm grabbing some epics. I've rolled a PE - Hooters - who is with tangent tech. I'll grab as much booty as I can on her, and return with some goodies. Since KK have screwed soullight up, I'm not able to use phayse too much, so most of the time he's on it'll be me idling.

You can reach me on hooters anytime, and i'll probably be on my own characters in between.

Also writing a gameplan for us which should help the coordination department. For us to do anything useful at the mo, we need the right tools for the job. I'm rolling a PPU alongside doing the epics, so if anyone has a low-level character that needs help - give me a shout.

Speaking of tools for the job - there are a few things that we NEED as a foundation.

1) Resser
2) Conster
3) PPU(s)

I have a new resser underway as a droner, who I will LOMW when he reaches the correct levels. I need help though. If possible i'd like to ask someone who has a spare slot to roll a PPU with me, it's always nice to have more than one of em. I'd also like to ask if someone can roll a conster too if possible. If not my Main account, will look something like this.

Phayse - Tank
Phyre - Resser
Phormer - Conster
Pharma - PPU

Cheers

:thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:18 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Well I have one slot free, currently my account holds my tank, a repper, and an APU, but I dont really want to roll a PPU. I considered it when I rolled a monk, but overall I decided to do an APU instead.

I can LOM my repper's INT over to const (currently in Hack) if needed, and will do so today. Just need someone to tell me exactly how to const things then lol.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:31 pm

Futile Resistance
I've always intended for my rifle spy to end up being a conster. But I currently have no wep on him so I'm unable to lvl myself in swamp caves.

I could lom the APU to being a resser if needed, though like my spy, both aren't cap (though I think they're at lvl 90 in INT / DEX).

That aside, I guess my setup will be like such:

Futile Resistance - PPU
Quantum Resistance - PE (so I can hunt rares)
Total Resistance - Resser
Silent Resistance - Conster

Like I said, I'd "prefer" it if I could get those chars a little more high lvl near cap, but I can start lomming if needed today.

Anyone know what a good base const / ress skill I'd need? And if there's room in there for repping as well?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:25 pm

Phrank T Phish
Phrank is putting points into CST, but since hes mostly a driver and out in the field, he has 100 points in weapon lore... so i dunno how high my CST will get (500 points cap - 175 points (100 WL) = 325 CST points (130 CST i think).

but my rl mate the sheep just re-subscribed and wants to get involved, he only ever playes one slot (tank), so i can use the other 3 on his account to roll whatever characters we need.

oh, and i have a PPU training up. 12/13. LE'd and spamming heals at bunker. if im not on Phrank or Butler and you need me, check Daughter Of None. last slot is Shape. APU hacker atm, but re-rolled a lot.
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:39 pm

Gryphon
Well - provided i get sorted with the internet Cock-ups I can train my Hybrid up and come join the bunkerspam. We'll see :p
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

Return to “Neocron”