Fantasy Premier League 2014-2015

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2014-2015

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Mechanus wrote:
Anubis wrote: We'll be smiling down at you from third!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:D
Isileth wrote:I had a dream.

I vowed not to rest until I saw this dream fulfilled. And so with the sun glinting off my five Fantasy Premier League trophies and the wind whipping at my hair making me look both handsome and a little bit dangerous I set off on my long hard quest,

I prepared for this, trained both body and mind. I climbed the to the highest frozen peak, braved the cold and the perilous heights. Cut my way through dense jungle, battling exotic beasts and poisonous creatures. Traveled to far away lands to consult the wisest masters. Fought the strongest warriors from all corners of the globe.

Then I left it to last minute to make my team and took the lead in game week 2 and never let it go.

The sixth Fantasy Premier League trophy was mine!

I refuse to recognise the validity of this reality.

...gave you a news post, against my better judgement...
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”